+ Comment if taking!
+ Credit tonicangel
Instructions for a Basic Account:
If you have a Basic account you can also use this theme (instructions from crackified)
If you currently have a Basic (free) account, then just go here and switch to a Plus account. You can skip the page that asks for your information for advertisements, unless you want to keep your Plus account later. Then follow the instructions above to install your mood theme. Once it's installed, you can choose to keep the Plus account or go back to Basic. Again, if you go back to basic after installing your mood theme, your mood theme will still be on your LJ. If you ever want to change it, you can just go back to a Plus account and make your changes.
Instructions for a Paid account:
1. Download the zip file and unzip it in winzip or a similar program.
2. Then upload the 132 mood images to your domain, or an image hosting site like Photobucket. Do not change the file names.
3. Go to the LJ admin console.
4. Now, in the text box, paste in the following:
moodtheme_create "Matt & Julie: A Mood Theme" "A FNL Matt & Julie mood theme created by tonicangel"
Once you're done, click "execute". If you're successful, the console will give you a number. Copy down this number!
5. Now, back in the zip file, open the "adminconsolecodes.txt" file. Using the "find & replace" tool in your notepad/Microsoft Word program, replace the ##### symbols with the number the console gave you previously. Also replace the "http://www.yourdomain.com/" url with the url to the folder that stores the images on your domain, or the photobucket album.
6. Now, paste in the edited codes into the admin console, and click execute. You should be directed to a page with your accepted codes. If not, go back and re-do the steps again.
7. Now go to your customize page. Click on the second tab ("Look and Feel") and scroll down to the bottom of the page. Underneath "Mood Icons" use the drop down to find your new theme. Save changes.
8. You're done! I hope you enjoy your new theme!
Current Mood: accomplished